Site Coordinator for Gabriel House Project
Catholic Charities is looking for a Site Coordinator for Gabriel House Project in Denver, CO.
Provides general administrative support and technical assistance in the daily operations of the Gabriel House.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Applies appropriate techniques and standards in program development and service delivery.
- Implements program objectives and performance standards as directed by supervisor/ management
- Maintains accurate and timely program statistical data to meet reporting requirements. Enters data and generates reports.
- Drafts communications for signature. May send out routine correspondence.
- Greets and assists visitors
- Develops and manages system of collecting routine information on services delivered and the required reports in conjunction with ministry staff.
- Prepares and monitors the necessary financial reports.
- Assists Manager with scheduling meetings, handling correspondence, and preparing reports, contracts and grants.
- Drafts marketing communications for review. Assists with other marketing efforts in conjunction with program staff.
- Facilitates communication with billing entities.
- Ensures appropriate inventory of office supplies.
- Assists program staff as needed to facilitate smooth operation of the program.
- Completes necessary administrative duties (paperwork, etc.) timely and accurately.
- Supports, promotes and adheres to Catholic Charities’ vision, mission, values and Code of Ethics.
- Reflects Catholic Charities’ commitment to treating all persons with dignity and respect.
- Uses creativity and innovation in program development and service delivery.
- Maintains confidentiality of client and agency information.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handles information calls as needed.
- Good steward of Agency human, financial and capital resources
- Participates effectively as a team member through communication, cooperation, information sharing and problem solving.
- Participates in staff trainings and programs as required.
- Any other tasks or duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated proficiency in administrative procedures and basic accounting
- Effective interpersonal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Word, Access, Excel to enter data, create communications, and create and generate reports
- Knowledge of the service population’s cultural and socioeconomic characteristics and the appropriate techniques and practices for the client population.
- Ability to interact effectively as a team member and independently with Agency staff and with a diverse client base.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associate's degree (AA) or equivalent from accredited two-year college or technical school in business or related field; and one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
This is a full-time position, 30 hours a week.
Hours are Monday through Friday, occasional Saturdays required (1-3 times a month).
Experience working with volunteers is highly preferred.
We conduct background checks as part of our hiring process.
Pre-employment drug screen required.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We believe every employee has the right to work in an environment that is free from all forms of unlawful discrimination. Consistent with applicable laws, Catholic Charities makes all decisions involving any aspect of the employment relationship without regard to race, color, sex, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship, the presence of any physical or mental disability of someone otherwise qualified, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status or characteristic protected by local, state, or federal law. Discrimination and/or harassment based on any of those factors are inconsistent with our philosophy of doing business and will not be tolerated. This policy of non-discrimination applies to all aspects application procedures, hiring, advancement, transfers, reductions in force, discharge, compensation, training, or other terms, conditions and privileges of employment.
Job Status: Full Time