Program Supervisor- Marisol Homes Alumni Program
Catholic Charities is looking for a Program Supervisor for the Marisol Homes Alumni Program in Denver, CO.
Coordinates the general daily operations of the program to achieve program goals. Provides direct client service. Supports the Director as needed for the benefit of the program. Supervises direct service staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Applies appropriate techniques and standards in program development and service delivery.
- Implements program objectives and performance standards as directed by supervisor/ management
- Follows budget as set by Director. Provides input into process.
- Maintains accurate and timely program statistical data to meet reporting requirements. Enters data and generates reports.
- Assist in the management and oversight of residents, teaches and models appropriate social skills.
- Identify support needs and work with community providers to coordinate support and the acquisition of services.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Agency’s values and policies, and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Performs comprehensive psychosocial assessment of clients within established guidelines through interviewing, record review, and other appropriate methods.
- Recommends the necessary level of intervention by evaluating client data.
- Develops, implements and modifies treatment/service plans for individuals, families and ancillary service providers for review.
- Provides supportive services to assist clients in reaching treatment goals.
- Monitors and assesses client progress towards identified goals.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date case records; documents client contacts and progress to ensure program compliance and adherence to standards. Performs chart audits quarterly.
- Maintains collaborative working relationships with other community based organizations and parishes for reasons of advocacy, education, resource development and public relations.
- Facilitates support/educational/social groups for clients, may assist in planning curriculum.
- Authorizes services of the organization based upon assessment of need and availability of resources.
- Demonstrates skills and sensitivity to the cultural/linguistic differences of staff, clients and community.
- Plans and provides training for community agencies and groups.
- Supports, promotes and adheres to Catholic Charities’ vision, mission, values and Code of Ethics.
- Reflects Catholic Charities’ commitment to treating all persons with dignity and respect.
- Uses creativity and innovation in program development and service delivery.
- Maintains confidentiality of client and agency information.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as a professional liaison with service providers, grantor representatives and the general public to help foster positive relationships.
- Good steward of Agency human, financial and capital resources
- Participates effectively as a team member through communication, cooperation, information sharing and problem solving.
- Participates in staff trainings and programs as required.
- Any other tasks or duties as assigned.
Supervises program staff
- Effective interpersonal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage conflict and crises
- Ability to use computer software for data entry, budgeting and report writing
- Ability to effectively lead and motivate staff through application of Agency values
- Knowledge of the service population’s cultural and socioeconomic characteristics and the appropriate techniques and practices for the client population.
- Ability to interact effectively as a team member and independently with Agency staff and with a diverse client base.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Minimum of degree (BA/BS) from accredited four-year college or university; and two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
This is a full-time position, 40 hours per week.
Masters Ed. in Related Field preferred.
Bilingual candidate preferred (English/Spanish).
Experience with trauma and mental health is preferred.
Ideal candidate will have a license in behavioral health field.
Home Based Care experience preferred.
We conduct background checks as part of our hiring process.
Pre-employment drug screen required.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We believe every employee has the right to work in an environment that is free from all forms of unlawful discrimination. Consistent with applicable laws, Catholic Charities makes all decisions involving any aspect of the employment relationship without regard to race, color, sex, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship, the presence of any physical or mental disability of someone otherwise qualified, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status or characteristic protected by local, state, or federal law. Discrimination and/or harassment based on any of those factors are inconsistent with our philosophy of doing business and will not be tolerated. This policy of non-discrimination applies to all aspects application procedures, hiring, advancement, transfers, reductions in force, discharge, compensation, training, or other terms, conditions and privileges of employment.
Job Status: Full Time