Program Manager - Women’s Emergency Shelter
Catholic Charities is looking for a Program Manager of a our Women's Emergency Shelter in Denver, CO.
Manages the general operations of designated program to ensure program goals and outcomes are met.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Applies appropriate techniques and standards in program development and service delivery.
- Develops, recommends and oversees implementation of program policies, procedures and objectives
- Prepares and administers area budget within established guidelines
- Compiles accurate and timely program statistical data to meet reporting requirements. Monitors performance measurements and recommends program improvements
- Develops and maintains professional relationships with community based organizations, parishes and corporations.
- Participates in a minimum of one community task force, committee, or board.
- Provides back-up to staff in the direct services to clients.
- Promotes and markets the services to the community.
- Oversees accreditation and licensing needs and requirements.
- Assists with grants in collaboration with the Executive Director and the Director of Grants
- Ensures physical facilities are safe and operational.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Agency’s values and policies, and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Reflects Catholic Charities’ commitment to treating all persons with dignity and respect.
- Uses creativity and innovation in program development and service delivery.
- Maintains confidentiality of client and agency information.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Satisfactory driving record, Colorado Driver’s License and proof of insurance
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Good steward of Agency human, financial and capital resources
- Participates effectively as a team member through communication, cooperation, information sharing and problem solving.
- Participates in staff trainings and programs as required.
- Any other tasks or duties as assigned.
Supervises program staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related Human Services Field with demonstrated experience in supervision and program management.
- Ability to use windows Office Suite products, including for report writing and data analysis.
- Strong organizational, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively lead and motivate staff through application of Agency values
- Knowledge of the service population’s cultural and socioeconomic characteristics and the appropriate techniques and practices for the client population.
- Ability to interact effectively as a team member and independently with Agency staff and with a diverse client base.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from accredited four-year college or university; and three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
This is a full-time, fully benefited position. 40 hours per week.
Trauma-informed care experience required.
Program management experience required.
Supervisor experience required.
We conduct background checks as part of our hiring process.
Pre-employment drug screen required.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We believe every employee has the right to work in an environment that is free from all forms of unlawful discrimination. Consistent with applicable laws, Catholic Charities makes all decisions involving any aspect of the employment relationship without regard to race, color, sex, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship, the presence of any physical or mental disability of someone otherwise qualified, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status or characteristic protected by local, state, or federal law. Discrimination and/or harassment based on any of those factors are inconsistent with our philosophy of doing business and will not be tolerated. This policy of non-discrimination applies to all aspects application procedures, hiring, advancement, transfers, reductions in force, discharge, compensation, training, or other terms, conditions and privileges of employment.
Job Status: Full Time