Program Coordinator for Gabriel House Project
Provides support, technical assistance, event planning and community outreach in the daily operations of the Gabriel House Project.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Applies appropriate techniques and standards in program development and service delivery.
- Implements program objectives and performance standards as directed by supervisor/ management
- Maintains accurate and timely program statistical data to meet reporting requirements. Enters data and generates reports. Specifically, donation tracking.
- Drafts communications for signature. May send out routine correspondence. Specifically, thank you notes.
- Assists Director with scheduling meetings, handling correspondence, and preparing reports, contracts and grants.
- Coordinates marketing and fundraising efforts for the Gabriel House Project
- Drafts marketing communications for review. Assists with other marketing efforts in conjunction with program staff and Catholic Charities of Denver Marketing and Communication Team.
- Ensures appropriate inventory of office supplies.
- Assists program staff as needed to facilitate smooth operation of the program.
- Completes necessary administrative duties (paperwork, etc.) timely and accurately.
- Supports, promotes and adheres to Catholic Charities’ vision, mission, values and Code of Ethics.
- Reflects Catholic Charities’ commitment to treating all persons with dignity and respect.
- Uses creativity and innovation in program development and service delivery.
- Maintains confidentiality of client and agency information.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Coordinate and organize holiday projects including/specifically Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- Ensure that the Gabriel House Website contains up to date information.
- Coordinates the quarterly Gabriel House Newsletter for volunteers and donors.
- Participate in the Gabriel House fundraiser with other staff members.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handles information calls as needed.
- Good steward of Agency human, financial and capital resources
- Participates effectively as a team member through communication, cooperation, information sharing and problem solving.
- Participates in staff trainings and programs as required.
- Any other tasks or duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated proficiency in administrative procedures and basic accounting.
- Effective interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs and Social Media.
- Knowledge of the service population’s cultural and socioeconomic characteristics and the appropriate techniques and practices for the client population.
- Ability to interact effectively as a team member and independently with Agency staff and with a diverse client base.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task while working across multiple sites
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor Degree in Human Services, Marketing/Communications or related Liberal Arts field; and one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Valid Colorado Driver’s License, proof of insurance and satisfactory Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
This is a full-time position, 40 hours a week.
Hours are Monday through Friday - 9:00am - 5:30pm
Some travel required between Gabriel House Sites (Western Slope, Denver metro, Ft. Morgan and Ft. Collins)
Non-profit work experience preferred.
We conduct background checks as part of our hiring process.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We believe every employee has the right to work in an environment that is free from all forms of unlawful discrimination. Consistent with applicable laws, Catholic Charities makes all decisions involving any aspect of the employment relationship without regard to race, color, sex, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship, the presence of any physical or mental disability of someone otherwise qualified, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status or characteristic protected by local, state, or federal law. Discrimination and/or harassment based on any of those factors are inconsistent with our philosophy of doing business and will not be tolerated. This policy of non-discrimination applies to all aspects application procedures, hiring, advancement, transfers, reductions in force, discharge, compensation, training, or other terms, conditions and privileges of employment.
Job Status: Full Time