Marisol Homes Program Manager
Catholic Charities is looking for a Program Manager for Marisol Homes in Lakewood, CO.
Manages the general operations of designated programs and staff to ensure goals and outcomes for all programs are met and are consistent with the goals, mission and values of the Agency.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Administration & Management:
- In Partnership with the Director, ensures the delivery of services in a professional, ethical and effective manner.
- Understands and oversees implementation of program policies, procedures and objectives to support our mission
- In coordination with the Director, ensures that programs, services, records and client files are in- compliance with licensing, accreditation, state and federal standards and other appropriate regulatory or professional requirements.
- Assists in the development of intake, assessment, case planning protocols and discharges for clients of Marisol Homes.
- In coordination with the Director, facilitates the alignment of Marisol Programs under trauma informed principles and practices through training, supervision and networking opportunities.
- Reflects Catholic Charities’ commitment to treating all persons with dignity and respect.
- Maintains confidentiality of client and agency information.
- Participates in on-call rotation
- Supervise the Mental Health Specialist, Social Caseworkers, and Family advocates in accordance with Agency values and policies, and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Ensure that direct reports have updated job descriptions that are representative of the core functions they manage and that there is role clarity amongst team members.
- Ensure that direct and next-level reports are supported in their professional development, by identifying and addressing collective areas of capacity building and by supporting the implementation of individual development plans.
- Oversees the ongoing provision of service delivery, providing consultation and supervision to staff.
- Assist in training other social service agencies in our eligibility criteria and referral process.
- Maintains professional ties with other service organizations, boards, and/or committees for the benefit of the program.
- Attend program-related community, committee meetings, and events as appropriate.
- Collaborate with community groups to provide optimal services to clients.
- Compiles accurate and timely program statistical data to meet reporting requirements. Monitors performance measurements and recommends program improvements.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Promotes and markets the services to the community.
- Assists with special community outreach/projects.
- Good steward of Agency human, financial and capital resources
- Participates effectively as a team member through communication, cooperation, information sharing and problem solving.
- Participates in staff trainings and programs as required.
- May carry a small caseload.
- Any other tasks or duties as assigned.
- Management experience in social service setting with working knowledge of case management systems and planning techniques.
- Knowledge of homelessness, substance abuse/recovery (or impacts of), domestic violence and behavioral health care necessary.
- Ability to work effectively within the framework of Catholic teachings.
- Strong organizational, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to effectively lead and motivate staff through application of Agency values
- Intermediate knowledge of computers to input information, maintain client and program data, create and generate reports, and create communications.
- Knowledge of the service population’s cultural and socioeconomic characteristics and the appropriate techniques and practices for the client population.
- Ability to interact effectively as a team member and independently with Agency staff and with a diverse client base.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling, Education or Sociology and at least four years of increasingly responsible employment in related field required.
- Licensed clinical mental health professional
This is a full-time position, 40 hours a week, Monday through Friday.
Flexible schedule, hours will vary: 2 days a week: 830am-5pm; 3 days a week: 12pm-830pm.
Must be a Licensed Clinical Mental Health Professional.
Experience counseling mothers, children, and families preferred.
Bilingual is a plus (English/Spanish)
Job Status: Full Time