Licensed Clinical Supervisor, Resident Service Coordinators
Catholic Charities is seeking a Clinical Supervisor for the Resident Services Coordinators that serve Archdiocesan Housing properties in Denver, CO.
Archdiocesan Housing Inc., a division of Catholic Charities, is committed to the national housing goal of providing quality, safe, and affordable housing for all members of our community. Archdiocesan Housing Inc. welcomes applications from all income-qualified persons without regard to religion, race, sex, color, familial status, handicap, or national origin in accordance with the national Fair Housing Act.
The Clinical Program Supervisor is part of the Housing Management Services division of Archdiocesan Housing, Inc. The Program Supervisor is responsible for developing and implementing programs to assist residents in pursuing avenues to improve their physical, financial and emotional needs and to train on-site staff to assist with the programs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversees and establishes programs that can be implemented at all sites to further the goal of assisting residents concerning their needs for education, training, language, parenting, family stability and other services that will lead to self-sufficiency.
- Ensures that programs, services, records and client files are in- compliance with licensing, accreditation, state and federal standards and other appropriate regulatory or professional requirements.
- Provides Resident Services Coordinators (RSC’s) with guidance, on developing and modifying treatment/service plans for individuals, families and ancillary service providers for review.
- Provide clinician supervision to RSC’s as appropriate.
- Reflects Catholic Charities’ commitment to treating all persons with dignity and respect.
- Maintains confidentiality of client and agency information.
- Ensure that direct reports have updated job descriptions that are representative of the core functions they manage and that there is role clarity amongst team members.
- Ensure that direct and next-level reports are supported in their professional development, by identifying and addressing collective areas of capacity building and by supporting the implementation of individual development plans.
- Oversees the ongoing provision of service delivery, providing consultation and supervision to staff.
- Assist in training other social service agencies in our eligibility criteria and referral process.
- Maintains professional ties with other service organizations, boards, and/or committees for the benefit of the program.
- Attend program-related community, committee meetings, and events as appropriate.
- Collaborate with community groups to provide optimal services to clients.
- Compiles accurate and timely program statistical data to meet reporting requirements. Monitors performance measurements and recommends program improvements.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Promotes and markets the services to the community.
- Assists with special community outreach/projects.
- Good steward of Agency human, financial and capital resources
- Participates effectively as a team member through communication, cooperation, information sharing and problem solving.
- Participates in staff trainings and programs as required.
- May carry a small caseload.
- Any other tasks or duties as assigned.
- Management experience in social service setting with working knowledge of case management systems and planning techniques.
- Knowledge of homelessness, substance abuse/recovery (or impacts of), domestic violence and behavioral health care necessary
- Ability to work effectively within the framework of Catholic teachings.
- Strong organizational, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to effectively lead and motivate staff through application of Agency values
- Intermediate knowledge of computers to input information, maintain client and program data, create and generate reports, and create communications.
- Knowledge of the service population’s cultural and socioeconomic characteristics and the appropriate techniques and practices for the client population.
- Ability to interact effectively as a team member and independently with Agency staff and with a diverse client base.
- Directly supervises all Resident Service Coordinators.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Master's Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling, Education or Sociology and at least four years of increasingly responsible employment in related field required.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
Job Status: Full Time