IT Systems & Reporting Analyst
Catholic Charities is looking for an IT Systems & Reporting Analyst in Denver, CO.
Directs, plans for and manages the agency’s client database and report development system.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Utilizes ETO “Efforts to Outcomes” enterprise software and SAP Business Objects to generate reports/metrics and develop actionable recommendations.
- Provides needs assessment to Catholic Charities program directors, managers and staff for individual database needs.
- Supports research teams and management by collecting and analyzing data and reporting results.
- Assists in design, development, updating and editing forms for the client database.
- Develops and generate reports from the database as requested
- Plans, develops and delivers training for Catholic Charities employees in the areas of the client database and other computer training as needed.
- Supports, promotes and adheres to Catholic Charities’ vision, mission, values and Code of Ethics.
- Reflects Catholic Charities’ commitment to treating all persons with dignity and respect.
- Uses creativity and innovation in program development and service delivery.
- Maintains confidentiality of client and agency information.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Good steward of Agency human, financial and capital resources
- Participates effectively as a team member through communication, cooperation, information sharing and problem solving.
- Participates in staff trainings and programs as required.
- Any other tasks or duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to communicate well at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multitask and juggle multiple priorities.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Experience with SAP Web Intelligence/Business Objects reports preferred
- Basic knowledge of HTML and web design.
- Demonstrated understanding of HIPPAA security rules.
- Knowledge of performance management and evaluation techniques.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of SQL and Macros a plus.
- Advanced Adobe Acrobat skills a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of ETO Enterprise Edition software or comparable data system preferred
MINIMUM EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associate's degree (AA) or equivalent from accredited two-year college or technical school; and one to two years related database management experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
PREFERRED EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year college in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Information Technology, or related technical field; experience with SAP Business Objects.
SAP Web Intelligence/Business Objects reports preferred
Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Access, and PowerPoint desired.
Basic knowledge of HTML and web design required.
We conduct background checks as part of our hiring process.
Pre-employment drug screen required.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We believe every employee has the right to work in an environment that is free from all forms of unlawful discrimination. Consistent with applicable laws, Catholic Charities makes all decisions involving any aspect of the employment relationship without regard to race, color, sex, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship, the presence of any physical or mental disability of someone otherwise qualified, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status or characteristic protected by local, state, or federal law. Discrimination and/or harassment based on any of those factors are inconsistent with our philosophy of doing business and will not be tolerated. This policy of non-discrimination applies to all aspects application procedures, hiring, advancement, transfers, reductions in force, discharge, compensation, training, or other terms, conditions and privileges of employment.
Job Status: Full Time