Veteran's Case Management Supervisor - Referral and Signing Bonus!
Catholic Charities is looking for an Intensive Case Management Supervisor for the Veteran's Program at the Samaritan House in Denver, CO.
Referral Bonus: $250.00 and Sign-on Bonus: $250.00. Both bonuses will be paid out to the employee after 6 months of employment and if they are still active at 6 months.
Coordinates the general daily operations of the program to achieve program goals. Provides direct client service when necessary. Supports the Director/Manager as needed for the benefit of the program. Supervises direct service staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Applies appropriate techniques and standards in program development and service delivery consistent with our mission and Catholic teachings.
- Implements program objectives and performance standards as directed by supervisor/ management
- Follows budget as set by manager. Provides input into process.
- Maintains accurate and timely program statistical data to meet reporting requirements. Enters data and generates reports.
- Ensures accurate and complete client records are maintained.
- Works with the local system of care toward the design, implementation and evaluation of a model of care that is collaborative and strengths-based.
- Maintains professional ties with other service organizations/boards/committees for the benefit of the program.
- Completes necessary administrative duties (paperwork, etc.) timely and accurately.
- Assist in the management and oversight of residents, teaches and models appropriate social skills.
- Identify support needs and work with community providers to coordinate support and the acquisition of services.
- Provides direct client service and case management as necessary
- Supports, promotes and adheres to Catholic Charities’ vision, mission, values and Code of Ethics.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Agency’s values and policies, and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Reflects Catholic Charities’ commitment to treating all persons with dignity and respect.
- Uses creativity and innovation in program development and service delivery.
- Maintains confidentiality of client and agency information.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Promotes and markets the services to the community.
- Assists with special community outreach/projects.
- Good steward of Agency human, financial and capital resources
- Participates effectively as a team member through communication, cooperation, information sharing and problem solving.
- Participates in staff trainings and programs as required.
- Any other tasks or duties as assigned.
Supervises program staff
- Demonstrated ability in effectively applying theories and practices of counseling and social work, interviewing and assessment, and in preparing professional reports and documents.
- Strong organizational, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of computers to input information, maintain client and program data, create and generate reports, and create communications.
- Ability to effectively manage conflict and crises
- Ability to effectively lead and motivate staff through application of Agency values
- Knowledge of the service population’s cultural and socioeconomic characteristics and the appropriate techniques and practices for the client population.
- Ability to interact effectively as a team member and independently with Agency staff and with a diverse client base.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Master’s degree (MA/MS) in Social Work, Mental Health, Guidance and Counseling, or closely related human service field from an accredited college or university; and two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Licensed LSW, LCSW, LMFT, or LPC is required.
This is a full-time position, 40 hours a week.
This position supervises a special needs grant for individuals with severe mental illness.
Licensed LSW, LCSW, LMFT, or LPC is required
Experience supervising staff and managing a budget required.
We conduct background checks as part of our hiring process.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We believe every employee has the right to work in an environment that is free from all forms of unlawful discrimination. Consistent with applicable laws, Catholic Charities makes all decisions involving any aspect of the employment relationship without regard to race, color, sex, age, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, the presence of any physical or mental disability of someone otherwise qualified, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status or characteristic protected by local, state, or federal law. Discrimination and/or harassment based on any of those factors are inconsistent with our philosophy of doing business and will not be tolerated. This policy of non-discrimination applies to all aspects application procedures, hiring, advancement, transfers, reductions in force, discharge, compensation, training, or other terms, conditions and privileges of employment.
Job Status: Full Time