Donation Delivery Driver - Gabriel House (part-time)
Catholic Charities is looking for a Delivery Driver to assist Gabriel House with collecting and delivering donations. This is a part-time job, 10 hours per week.
Loads product on truck and delivers product to the designated areas, safely and promptly.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Loads diapers, wipes, clothing, office supplies and other products directed by supervisor on the truck and to designated areas safely and timely.
- Unloads diapers, wipes, clothing, office supplies and other products directed by supervisor at designated sites, and ensures all products are stored properly at the sites.
- Maintains all logs and paper work accurately and timely.
- Responds quickly to customer’s needs.
- Supports, promotes and adheres to Catholic Charities’ vision, mission, values and Code of Ethics.
- Reflects Catholic Charities’ commitment to treating all persons with dignity and respect.
- Uses creativity and innovation in program development and service delivery.
- Maintains confidentiality of client and agency information.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Good steward of Agency human, financial and capital resources
- Participates effectively as a team member through communication, cooperation, information sharing and problem solving.
- Participates in staff trainings and programs as required.
- Any other tasks or duties as assigned..
- Must have valid Colorado driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Must have a reliable vehicle
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility and willingness to quickly shift priorities as needed.
- Knowledge of the service population’s cultural and socioeconomic characteristics and the appropriate techniques and practices for the client population.
- Ability to interact effectively as a team member and independently with Agency staff and with a diverse client base.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Valid Drivers License, car insurance, and current registration.
This is a part-time position, 10 hours per week. Flexible schedule.
This position pays $17 per hour, no mileage.
Must have a valid Drivers License, car insurance, and current registration.
Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus.
We conduct background checks as part of our hiring process.
Pre-employment drug screen required.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We believe every employee has the right to work in an environment that is free from all forms of unlawful discrimination. Consistent with applicable laws, Catholic Charities makes all decisions involving any aspect of the employment relationship without regard to race, color, sex, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship, the presence of any physical or mental disability of someone otherwise qualified, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status or characteristic protected by local, state, or federal law. Discrimination and/or harassment based on any of those factors are inconsistent with our philosophy of doing business and will not be tolerated. This policy of non-discrimination applies to all aspects application procedures, hiring, advancement, transfers, reductions in force, discharge, compensation, training, or other terms, conditions and privileges of employment.
Job Status: Part Time, On Call