Catholic Charities, Marisol Health is looking for a Clinic Coordinator for our Marisol Health Women's Services in Lafayette, CO.
Under minimal supervision, coordinates client care, financial management, record keeping, compliance and operations of Marisol Health to achieve program goals. Supports the Director as needed for the benefit of the program.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Applies appropriate techniques and standards in program development and service delivery.
- Implements program objectives and performance standards as directed by supervisor/ management
- Maintains accurate and timely program statistical data to meet reporting requirements. Enters data, creates and generates reports.Ensures accurate, timely and complete office and client files are maintained and secured according to Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA), licensing, accreditation, state or federal standards and other appropriate regulatory requirements.
- Completes administrative tasks such as daily processing of mail, forwarding or replying to voicemails, maintaining calendars, ensuring office equipment is in good operating condition, and supplies are stocked.
- Processes communications for signature and documents for review. Sends out routine correspondence.
- Creates and provides a welcoming environment for visitors/clients both on the phone and in person.Answers and provides basic screening of all intake calls requesting services, schedules appointments.Collects client information, enters information into electronic database and creates and maintains client files accurately, completely and timely.
- Reviews billing, insurance, and clinic policy information with client.
- Records, tracks and processes payments for services accurately and timely, including processing credit card, check and cash payments
- Assists Director with development and implementation of billing and collection policies and procedures to ensure maximum revenue is received
- Provides information and referrals as appropriate.
- Maintains accurate and timely program statistical data to meet reporting requirements. Enters data and generates reports.
- Assists in coordination of marketing of services as directed
- Assists in coordinating special events
- Supports, promotes and adheres to Catholic Charities’ vision, mission, values and Code of Ethics.
- Reflects Catholic Charities’ commitment to treating all persons with dignity and respect.
- Uses creativity and innovation in program development and service delivery.
- Maintains confidentiality of client and agency information.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops and maintains a resource database and files containing information about programs and services available in the community
- Good steward of Agency human, financial and capital resources
- Participates effectively as a team member through communication, cooperation, information sharing and problem solving.
- Participates in staff training and programs as required.
- Any other tasks or duties as assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and customer service skills
- Ability to use word processing, spreadsheet, databases and/or presentation software such as Microsoft Office to input information, maintain client and program data, create documents and communications, and generate report
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, especially with people experiencing crisis
- Familiarity with principles and practices related to medical or mental health clinic planning, records management and general administration, including policies related to HIPAA regulations
- Familiarity with insurance billing and terminology, invoicing, and collecting payments
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and apply data through program outcome measurement techniques to improve program areas
- Ability to effectively lead and motivate staff through application of Agency values
- Ability to operate standard office equipment, including but not limited to, computers, telephone systems, calculators, copiers and facsimile machines
- Knowledge of the service population’s cultural and socioeconomic characteristics and the appropriate techniques and practices for the client population.
- Ability to interact effectively as a team member and independently with Agency staff and with a diverse client base.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associate's degree (AA) or equivalent from accredited two-year college or technical school; and six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
This is a full-time, 40 hour a week position.
Hours are Monday through Friday, 830am to 430pm.
Experience in a medical office is preferred.
We conduct background checks as part of our hiring process.
Pre-employment drug screen required.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We believe every employee has the right to work in an environment that is free from all forms of unlawful discrimination. Consistent with applicable laws, Catholic Charities makes all decisions involving any aspect of the employment relationship without regard to race, color, sex, age, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, the presence of any physical or mental disability of someone otherwise qualified, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status or characteristic protected by local, state, or federal law. Discrimination and/or harassment based on any of those factors are inconsistent with our philosophy of doing business and will not be tolerated. This policy of non-discrimination applies to all aspects application procedures, hiring, advancement, transfers, reductions in force, discharge, compensation, training, or other terms, conditions and privileges of employment.
Job Status: Full Time