Administrative Coordinator - Homeless Shelter
Coordinates and executes data entry for the Homeless Management Information System, and ensures timeliness and accuracy of data. This position will also coordinate the general daily operations of tracking / managing in-kind donations and responding to grant requests for Samaritan House.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Utilizes ETO “Efforts to Outcomes” enterprise software and the database for the state of Colorado to enter client HMIS data.
- Coordinates the use of volunteers to ensure HMIS entry objectives are met.
- Ensures accuracy and timeliness of data entry, and utilizes validation reports to correct errors.
- Supports research teams and management by collecting and analyzing data and reporting results.
- Coordinates with the Catholic Charities HMIS Administrator and contacts with the Colorado Coalition for the Homeless (CCH) and Metro Denver Homeless Initiative (MDHI) as needed.
- Coordinates efforts to track and maintain in-kind donations made to Samaritan House.
- Generates reports from the database in response to grant requests.
- Plans, develops and delivers training for Catholic Charities employees in the areas of ETO and HMIS data entry as needed.
- Supports, promotes and adheres to Catholic Charities’ vision, mission, values and Code of Ethics.
- Reflects Catholic Charities’ commitment to treating all persons with dignity and respect.
- Uses creativity and innovation in program development and service delivery.
- Maintains confidentiality of client and agency information.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participates effectively as a team member through communication, cooperation, information sharing and problem solving.
- Participates in staff trainings and programs as required.
- Any other tasks or duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to communicate well at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multitask and juggle multiple priorities.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Demonstrated understanding of HIPAA security rules.
- Knowledge of performance management and evaluation techniques.
- Advanced knowledge of ETO Enterprise Edition software or comparable data system preferred.
- Satisfactory Motor Vehicle Record (MVR), valid driver’s license and proof of insurance.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associate's degree (AA) or equivalent from accredited two-year college or technical school; and six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
This is a full-time position at 40 hours a week.
Experience working with ETO is helpful.
We conduct background checks as part of our hiring process.
Pre-employment drug screen required.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We believe every employee has the right to work in an environment that is free from all forms of unlawful discrimination. Consistent with applicable laws, Catholic Charities makes all decisions involving any aspect of the employment relationship without regard to race, color, sex, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship, the presence of any physical or mental disability of someone otherwise qualified, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status or characteristic protected by local, state, or federal law. Discrimination and/or harassment based on any of those factors are inconsistent with our philosophy of doing business and will not be tolerated. This policy of non-discrimination applies to all aspects application procedures, hiring, advancement, transfers, reductions in force, discharge, compensation, training, or other terms, conditions and privileges of employment.
Job Status: Full Time